Georgi Parlakov outlines the problems he's had using the Angular Test-Bed and what he's done to move to a different system.
He's built a library called scuri to help him build and run his tests in a way that make it easy to standardize the tests he runs.
- Armen Vardanyan
- Charles Max Wood
- Georgi Parlakov
- friends | GParlakov Portfolio
- GitHub - gparlakov/scuri
- Angular TestBed considered harmful! | by Georgi Parlakov | Angular In Depth | Medium
- Angular Unit Test Automation
- An Opinionated Approach to Testing Angular | by Georgi Parlakov | ng-gotchas | Medium
- GitHub: Georgi Parlakov ( gparlakov )
- Twitter: Georgi Parlakov ( @gparlakov )